The National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC) has a new opening for a full-time Digital Media Specialist at our headquarters on the northwest side of Indianapolis. This position collaborates with internal customers to maintain and update NAMIC.org, all other NAMIC websites, and provide digital media/communications support for NAMIC departments.
Main duties of the position include:
This is a GREAT job for a creative individual with at least two years of full-time experience in new media/computer graphics technology! In this role, you will:
- Fulfill internal requirements for updates and additions to the organization’s website;
- Assist with graphic design and ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital media;
- Create and produce homepage splash banners and other unique web features;
- Design, program and distribute electronic communications to our members, media, and others;
- Assist with video/interactive content;
- And perform other tasks in support of digital media production.
The best candidates will have:
- Interpersonal and collaborative skills (i.e. ability to build positive relationships with internal customers and integrate into our culture);
- A solid work ethic (i.e. ensuring your work is done on time and correct);
- Diplomatic and tactful;
- A strong sense of urgency (i.e. making sure customers receive projects as quickly as possible and sense that their project matters to you);
- Excellent organizational skills (i.e. taking notes, establishing priorities, updating project-owners on progress);
- Strong detail orientation and commitment to high quality work (i.e. double-checking work, feeling a personal commitment to sending things out right the first time);
- And flexibility (i.e. ability to adjust priorities and manage multiple projects).
The well-qualified candidate will have experience with all aspects of digital design including:
- Creative design skills;
- Design concepts such as layout, illustration, typography, interaction and functionality;
- Experience with mobile development;
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, and experience with Visual Studio code or other website editing tools required;
- Experience with Adobe Premiere or other video editing tools is a plus!
Benefits and how to apply:
This position comes with an excellent compensation and benefits package. Benefits include access to medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) plan you can start saving in immediately that also has an immediate company match; wellness incentive program; fresh air walking breaks twice a day; and more! NAMIC is proud to have been named again as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana. For confidential consideration, please send resume and cover letter to Jenn Steidler, HR Manager, at email@example.com
NAMIC is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about us, go to www.namic.org