Connect Think is looking for a highly driven, results-oriented individual to join our team in Indianapolis, IN. Connect Think is an Indianapolis-based company specializing in developing best-in-class, integrated software solutions for web, mobile, and desktop platforms for small start-ups to Fortune 500 clients. We help our clients define, design, and develop a sustainable technology solution that fits their business today and for years to come.
Connect Think is a leader in the web, mobile, and integrated software solutions and is looking for an individual who excels at ETL Development and consulting. If you enjoy the small business/fast-paced environment and love working with clients to solve their business problems using software development methodology, you may be a good fit.
Connect Think is looking for an ETL Developer to undertake a variety of software development and consulting tasks. The ideal candidate is a personable, organized, detail-oriented individual who can multitask in a fast-paced environment. Our Enterprise Integration team plays an integral part in ensuring Connect Think’s client projects are completed as designed and developed effectively, to solve the issues our clients are trying to solve.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and a good communicator. We are looking for someone who can wear multiple hats, strives for excellence, and is looking for a daily opportunity to learn and grow in an exciting and diverse industry.
We are looking for a determined and motivated individual with the following unique characteristics:
- Expert in data modeling
- Be able to read, analyze and digest what a business wants to accomplish with its data, and design the best possible ETL process around those goals.
- Have a strong understanding of data mapping and data modeling methodologies including normal form to reduce data redundancy and improve data integrity.
- Test designs to ensure the system runs smoothly.
- Be an expert at taking a big-picture view of a the systems, data, and integration solution.
- Is positive and highly service oriented.
- Desires to learn and develop new skills.
- Interested in working as part of a small team.
- Has a strong work ethic.
- Thrives in a changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Prefers to over-achieve rather than play it safe and under-deliver.
- Is self-motivated and excited to share ideas.
- Is a creative problem-solver with a “no task is too big or small” attitude.
- Is dependable, responsible, and punctual.
- Has a strong sense of discretion and professionalism.
- Moves quickly between different clients and environments effectively
- Takes responsibility and communicates with other team members and clients regarding potential issues and solutions
- Strives to keep projects on time and within budget
Must Have Skills/Experience
- Applying generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient implementation of program logic and data manipulation
- Understanding of all forms or data storage including NOSQL, relational, snowflake, and star schemas
- Participating in designing and developing in any of the following ETL Tools:
- Microsoft SQL Server SSIS
- Providing assistance and routine consultation to the stakeholder in the development of integrated solutions
- Understanding of how to maintain different software environments and deployment strategies for each type of environment
- Plans and executes software version upgrade releases and custom interfaces with consultation of our clients
- Interacts with the client to include developing and implementing software into client’s system
Desired/Bonus Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Computer Information Technology from a four-year college or university or two to four years related experience and/or training
- Must have hands-on experience designing and coding integrated data solutions
- Candidates selected for interview should be prepared to discuss sample code and applications
Apply Here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1195003739