Install, support, and upgrade systems and software for the College’s enterprise Linux systems.
- Assist with the planning, testing, installation, deployment, maintenance, security, support, and administration of server hardware, operating systems, and third-party applications.
- Participate in professional activities related to improving job skills and knowledge.
- Maintain system performance and backups. Participate in disaster recovery exercises as required.
- Provide engineering level end-user support as needed.
- Work effectively and diplomatically with peers and users, share expertise with peers, and encourage a team-oriented environment.
- Work with third-party vendors to support systems installed locally or hosted.
- Must be willing to travel minimally as necessary.
- Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned.