High Alpha is hiring key team members for a new B2B SaaS startup. This position will be with High Alpha’s latest company, which is pre-public launch. While the company is based in Los Angeles, this role is location agnostic (US only). You’ll work closely with the internal High Alpha team while reporting directly to the CEO. Both our CEO and the High Alpha leaders have seen exponential growth across a variety of SaaS platforms in multiple industries with successful $B exits.
As our Senior Director of Engineering, you’ll be the second employee of our business and lead all engineer activities. You will have the unique opportunity to be a creator, builder, and innovator. This is a great opportunity to make a great career leap from being a spoke in a wheel to a leader who’s running the show.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, lead and grow the engineering team dedicated to the ongoing advancement of the our SaaS product and the roadmap towards delivery
- Quickly understand and extend engineering architectural patterns
- Develop and support a culture of continuous improvement and best practices within the Engineering organization
- Develop and maintain a startup-like culture, and foster high level of employee motivation, performance, and commitment
- Design and develop clean, scalable, and maintainable code
- Build with Node.js or other common server-side languages such as Golang, Python, etc.
- Execute continuous deployment practices, including automated testing and continuous integration
What We’re Looking For:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of leading and coaching a team of developers that you will be focused on hiring from initial stages
- Experience with Cloud Technologies
- Experience with eCommerce Platforms and/or integrating with them with a Saas point solution product
- Experience with container technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience building, scaling & monitoring infrastructure needed for SaaS-based application and services.
- Well networked within engineering communities and able to recruit and add talent to your team.
To apply, please contact Michelle Watts