Connect Think is looking for a highly driven, results-oriented individual to join our team in Indianapolis, IN. Connect Think is an Indianapolis-based company specializing in developing best-in-class, integrated software solutions for web, mobile, and desktop platforms for small start-ups to Fortune 500 clients. We help clients define, design, and develop a sustainable technology solution that fits your business today and for years to come.
Connect Think is a leader in the web, mobile, and desktop software solutions and is looking for an individual who excels at software development and consulting. If you enjoy the small business/fast-paced environment and love working with clients to solve their business problems using software development methodology, you may be a good fit.
Connect Think is seeking a Senior Software Developer to undertake a variety of software development, software architecture, and consulting tasks. The ideal candidate is a personable, organized, detail-oriented individual who can multitask in a fast-paced environment. Our Senior Development teams plays an integral part in ensuring Connect Think’s operations run smoothly, software is designed and developed effectively and solves the issues our clients face. They work directly with Connect Think’s business owners to make sure the company is successful.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and good communicator. We are looking for someone who can wear multiple hats, strives for excellence, and is looking for a daily opportunity to learn and grow in an exciting and diverse industry.
We are looking for a determined and motivated individual with the following unique characteristics:
- Is positive and highly service oriented.
- Desires to learn and develop new skills.
- Interested in working as part of a small team.
- Has a strong work ethic.
- Thrives in a changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Prefers to over-achieve rather than play it safe and under-deliver.
- Is self-motivated and excited to share ideas.
- Is a creative problem-solver with a “no task is too big or small” attitude.
- Is dependable, responsible, and punctual.
- Has a strong sense of discretion and professionalism.
- Learns quickly and functions with limited supervision.
- Moves quickly between different programming languages and environments effectively.
- Takes responsibility and communicates with other team members and clients regarding potential issues and solutions.
- Strives to keep projects on time and within budget.
Must Have Skills/Experience
- Applying generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient implementation of program logic and data manipulation
- Participating in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software including:
- Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 and Higher
- Microsoft.NET Core 2.0 and Higher
- ASP.NET MVC Version 5 and Higher
- Creating or maintaining RESTful .NET based APIs
- Experience integration and creation of SOAP / WSDL based APIs
- Experience with creating and deploying databases to Microsoft SQL Server and Postgres
- Providing assistance and routine consultation to stakeholders in the development of software
- Understanding of how to maintain different software environments and deployment strategies for each type of environment
- Plans and executes software version upgrade releases and custom interfaces with consultation of our clients
- Interacts with the client to include developing and implementing software into client’s system
Desired/Bonus Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Computer Information Technology from a four-year college or university or four years related experience and/or training
- Experience with Microsoft WPF Applications
Apply Here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1195007458