As a Senior Software Engineer working on the Customer Success Digital Transformation team, you will be presented with the exciting opportunity of building the back-end components for a new comprehensive web experience for Genesys customers, partners, and employees that considers all digital touch points (web experience, communication, methods of engagement) of the Genesys journey.
We’re looking for a person that has the desire to continuously learn and experiment with emerging technologies/industry trends.
Overview Of The Role
- Develop and maintain the web server and micro-service layers of the application.
- Implement web services allowing client to interface with a variety of APIs and data sources.
- Ensure technical feasibility of design ideas.
- Utilize web analytics to optimize application performance and feature sets.
- Identify and mitigate performance bottle necks and bugs in web server.
- Integrate with DevOps to plug into the greater CI/CD pipeline.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies.
- Help set technical standards and best practices.
- Document release notes
- Professional experience developing web APIs.
- Proficiency with Java & least one server-side scripting language, such as Node.js or Python etc.
- Cloud computing experience, preferably AWS.
- Experience transferring data using REST and/or SOAP.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Understanding of application security.
The Wider Tech Stack
- Back-end frameworks (Spring, Express, Flask)
- Automated testing (JUnit, Jest, Selenium, PyTest)
- Understanding of test-driven development and code review
- Observability tools (NewRelic, Prometheus/Grafana)
- Containerization using Docker or a similar service.
- CI/CD (Jenkins, Travis, Gitlab)
- Source control management (Git, Bitbucket, GitHub)
- *Nix environment experience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance +Infertility treatments
See more Genesys benefits information at https://mygenesysbenefits.com/
To apply, please contact John Schellinger