Doxly is looking for a Software Engineer to help grow our development team. You'll work closely with our development team to define and implement product requirements through Agile methodologies. This hybrid engineering role includes the development, testing, deployment and support of the production application alongside a great team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong object-oriented software development skills
- Dedicated work ethic to deliver results rapidly
- Solid communication skills and the ability to work both independently and with a team, working together to solve problems in the most effective way
- Passion for learning new skills and technologies and sharing that knowledge with peers and co-workers
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies and Scrum
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of SQL databases and syntax
- HTML/CSS experience
- Working knowledge of common design patterns
- Experience with Linux & Linux servers
- Strong graphical aesthetic design skills
- Thought-leadership as demonstrated through participation in online forums or blogs, professional groups, open source projects, or other equivalent outlets
Doxly helps law firms manage the entire transactional process with a single solution. We provides lawyers with a comprehensive tool to streamline the entire legal transaction process through content-centric, collaborative workflows that unify the diligence and closing processes on one platform. Additionally, Doxly generates valuable data and insights from transactions to help manage attorneys' bandwidth and analyze deal trends.
Send your resumes to email@example.com