Our stack and methodology
- Development: TypeScript, React, GraphQL
- Databases: Postgres
- Infrastructure: Docker, AWS
What you'll be doing
You will be an integrated member of the cross-functional development team. You will be a part of building our user-facing web and mobile applications and the backend that powers them. You will help triage and fix bugs that make it to production. We will work together to define the early-stage product and the processes and procedures that guide how we work as a team.
- 2+ years developing software professionally on a team
- Hands on experience with React and TypeScript
- You’re a self starter and proactive: you make reasonable assumptions and can overcome uncertainty, you know when and how to scope down to meet deadlines
- Excitement for the rapid pace of a growing, changing startup environment
Nice to haves
- Experience building mobile apps with React Native
- Experience building and using GraphQL APIs
Our company is a small but growing team building the next iteration of real estate CRM software. At Shaker we believe that there is a huge opportunity to build Real Estate software that is functional, different, and elegant.
We believe that our dedication to solving real problems and listening to our users will help us build a next-level product that users love and can’t live without.
We also believe that the people that join our company, whether you are the first or 101st, are the key to building a product and company that we are all proud of.
We live by a few core values
- People first: Happy employees = happy customers
- Agility and experimentation are expected
- Failure is a result of iteration
- Seek growth, both personally and professionally
We are building a company where employees are our first priority. We want to challenge, grow, and excite every member of our team.
Shaker is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.