Doxly: Downtown Indianapolis (55 Monument Circle, Indianapolis, IN)
Doxly/Litera is looking for a Software Engineer to help grow our development team. You will participate in the full SDLC from preliminary system analysis to testing and deployment. This hybrid engineering role includes building high-quality and fully performing software that meets quality and software development standards alongside a great team.
- Ability to work independently without instructions on most tasks, but knows when to ask for help
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and have a working experience with agile/scrum
- Enthusiastic about problem solving, digging into issues and owning tasks to completion
- Committed to exploring new tools, languages, and techniques on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience implementing full-stack solutions to real business problems
- Proficient in modern technologies and frameworks, specifically Ruby/Rails
- Write clean, maintainable code that is extensible with minimum number of defects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (PM, QA) to complete tasks
- Take ownership of product features from estimates to design and development
- Strong team player who is open to give and receive feedback
- A passion for technology and thrives in a dynamic environment with a focus on creative innovation over absolute completion
Who We Are:
Doxly/Litera, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. They also have an office in Downtown Indianapolis. Serving over 90% of the world's largest law firms, our software is used by hundreds of thousands of lawyers every day. As a company recently selected for Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.