Indigo BioAutomation is using unique algorithms and leading-edge software technologies to improve medical care in key areas like opioid addiction. Indigo's flagship SaaS product, ASCENT, provides intelligent data analysis and streamlined workflows to Mass Spectrometry. Advancing the way critical data are handled requires engaging, refined user experiences. Indigo is seeking experienced and passionate UI software talent to help us move the industry forward.
At Indigo, we strive to create exceptional products built on solid science, intentional design, and clean code. Indigo is a community of passionate and skilled individuals working together to make an impact on medical care.
We believe in creating space for team members to do their best work. We minimize organizational distractions, provide transparent promotion and compensation systems, coach skill building in both team and one-on-one sessions, and utilize the best tools and techniques for the job.
If you want to work in a place that will challenge you to reach the next level while building products that matter, then we want to talk with you.
As a UI software engineer at Indigo, you will help design and build the experiences that bring our products to life. We strive to transform complex activities into clear and elegant solutions. We are looking for UI software engineers at all levels of experience.
- Prototyping new interactions, analyzing information architecture, and testing usability in a complex domain
- Analyzing real user data to identify trends and opportunities
- Working closely with subject matter experts
- Staying current with the field of interaction design and data presentation
- Producing quality designs, clean code, and automated tests as an individual and with a team
- Using clear communication to work effectively with team members across multiple disciplines
- Applying skills across multiple technologies, learning new languages and frameworks as needed.
- Practicing self-discipline to get things done in a high autonomy environment
Front-end Technologies we currently use:
- Core Web (HTML, CSS, JS) and libraries
- C# + WPF
Additional Technologies we use:
- Ruby, Java, C++
- Docker, AWS
- Automated Build and Test pipelines
- Flexible hours
- Work from home as needed
- Professional development budget
- Health insurance premiums 100% covered
- Parental leave
- Unlimited PTO
- This is a full-time, permanent position based out of our Carmel, IN HQ
- We do not sponsor H1b Visas
- No recruiters, please
- We do not offer relocation packages
Send résumés to email@example.com.