Shaker, headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, is the first transaction management platform built exclusively for real estate teams that helps to not only streamline but enhance the home buying & selling process from beginning to lasting client relationships.
At Shaker we aim to build elegant software that solves real business problems, while working with great people. We are a small and nimble team with a vast amount of opportunity ahead of us. We are seeking candidates with eagerness, drive and resourcefulness to join our early stage sales team. This role will report directly to the CEO and will provide an immense amount of opportunity for growth and advancement.
What you’ll do
- Prospecting: Responsible for prospecting activities (inbound and outbound) and for scheduling the initial demo. You’ll identify qualified prospects, contact them (email, calls) and manage activities via HubSpot.
- Discovery: Gain insights on the prospect’s primary issues, communicate the opportunity for our services to find resolution, and use those insights for product feedback to our development team
- Demonstrating: Thoughtfully educate prospects on the value and necessity of Shaker. Effectively demonstrate how Shaker can be a solution for their needs. Negotiate contracts and successfully close deals.
- Achieving: Consistently meet your weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity targets and revenue goals while helping customers achieve their desired goals.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years experience in sales with a proven track record of closing deals, Saas experience preferred, knowledge of the real estate transaction process is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn technology, industry jargon and to speak with confidence about Shaker.
- Accountable…you’re a self-starter who sees an opportunity and tackles it!
- Integrity - As an ambassador of Shaker, you’ll remain honest, transparent, factual and respectful throughout all prospect and client interactions
- You love meeting people, helping them solve problems, and have awesome communication skills.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and coworkers
What We Value
At Shaker, we believe a few fundamental things. We believe that there is a huge opportunity to build Real Estate software that is functional, different, and elegant.
We believe that our dedication to solving real problems and listening to our users will help us build a next-level product that users love and can’t live without.
We also believe that the people who join Shaker, whether they are the first or 101st, are the key to building a product and company that we are all proud of.
We live by a few core values
- People first: Happy employees = happy customers
- Agility and experimentation are expected
- Failure is a result of iteration
- Seek growth, both personally and professionally
Apply here: https://boards.greenhouse.io/shaker/jobs/3667928
Shaker is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.