We are seeking a highly-skilled full-stack developer with a desire to increase impact and purpose in the workplace. We are looking for someone to join our team and continue to build our application. Don't let the job title scare you - if you've always wanted to be in charge of a SaaS product and have the skills to do it - now's the time to try it!
You will work with us as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Create YOUR vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a customer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards and security.
Mid to Senior Full-Stack developer with experience/knowledge in software architecture, dev ops, backend frameworks, and SaaS products would be great! Exceptional team management skills. Excellent verbal and written communication. Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
Selfless.ly is a Certified B-Corp and is focused on diversity! We are located in downtown Indianapolis, dog-friendly, and has fantastic benefits! If you've ever wanted to be on the founding team of a startup - now's your chance!
To apply, please contact Joshua Driver to learn more!