We are looking for a Software Developer with a demonstrated track record in the planning, implementation, testing, and maintenance of custom software using Ruby on Rails or Elixir.
Compensation is $85k-115K. This position is fully remote within the United States and its Territories. We offer health, dental, and vision insurance and a 3% matching SIMPLE IRA program.
SmartLogic is an experienced and growing custom software development consultancy successfully serving clients for 15 years. We are deeply committed to our team, our clients, and the communities where we work. Check out recent company initiatives - tech sector high school internships, Elixir Wizards conference, Youth Covid Slam, investing in anti-racism, women in tech, and in the next generation of tech professionals. We look forward to reviewing your application and starting a conversation about a fulfilling career with SmartLogic.
- Work collaboratively with a team of developers for 40 hours per week.
- Collaborate on project management to ensure satisfied clients and happy developers.
- Contribute to the technical improvement and success of SmartLogic’s software development and expertise.
- Participate in ongoing professional development to continually hone engineering skills.
- Significant hands-on experience in Ruby on Rails or Elixir with some front-end experience.
- Experience communicating with clients and translating technical issues to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience decomposing client requirements into actionable implementation.
- We prefer previous experience guiding technical choices on client work.
- We prefer project management experience.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
We are continuously working to cultivate a supportive and inclusive workplace that recognizes and respects diversity of background, experience, and thought. We believe that diversity benefits both our company culture and the software we write.
SmartLogic is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
No phone calls or unsolicited emails, please. We do not work with recruiters or placement agencies. All interested applicants should apply directly through https://apply.workable.com/smartlogic/.
This position is fully remote and you may work from anywhere in the United States. We offer health, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation, and a 3% matching SIMPLE IRA program.
SmartLogic is committed to professional development and community involvement. We provide ample opportunity for participation in conferences, books, and other desired resources. We organize events, meetups, and invest in our local and online communities.