Mandolin, the market leader in livestream concerts, is hiring key members to join our rapidly growing team. You’ll report directly to the CTO and work closely with other internal and external stakeholders. If you’re interested in working at a company that is shaping the future of live music, this is your chance!
Mandolin is looking for a DevOps Engineer to manage the process, scale, and security of our software. Ideal candidates will have confidence in their ability to work with developers and product managers, as well as leaders in the organization to ensure good communication and delivery in a rapidly changing and scaling start up.
The company is remote friendly.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of our solutions
- Build scripts, tools, and other services to improve developer productivity
- Design and build automated systems to manage our scalable infrastructure
- Build and maintain tools needed during release pushes
- Work with product managers to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Serve as the go-to person for triaging test case issues
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering, release engineering, and/or configuration management
- Mastery of multiple modern platforms: Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, etc.
- Developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements
- Ability to support a variety of technologies and frameworks, including but not limited to AWS and Google Cloud
What We Value:
DREAMING BIG We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
MOVING FAST We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
EXPECTING MORE We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
Mandolin is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.