What is unique about this role
Veeva is seeking an Engineering Manager to join the Labs group as they build innovative products that help Veeva grow to 10,000 employees and beyond.
- Veeva Labs builds innovative software for one customer: Veeva
- The team's products to solve challenges unique to the rapidly growing tech company
- This manager will be forming a new team of ~10 software, quality, and ops engineers
- The Veeva Labs team reports directly to the CEO
- Autonomy over alignment: The team will act as an internal startup that makes the best possible choice for the product and its customers
What you'll do
- Recruit, challenge, and reward high-performing individuals that deliver 10x the impact of average engineers
- Lead development, delivery, quality, and performance across multiple features
- Willing and capable to be hands-on and contribute directly to coding, technical design, product design, and product support.
- Provide leadership in iteratively defining and refining development processes as the team grows
- Work in a small team environment within a highly successful Cloud company that is growing fast
How to apply
Candidates may apply here: https://jobs.lever.co/veeva/60fd61ca-8934-4055-9a68-f4611af57b35/apply NOTE: We are still awaiting the specific job description and link for Labs as it differs from other Veeva product teams. In the meantime, all applications will get routed appropriately using the above link.
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.