Apply for this position HERE
ClearObject is a digital transformation company highly specialized in IoT Engineering, Analytics and Connected Product Development. As certified IBM and Google Cloud Partners, we're experts at developing and implementing targeted data analytics strategies based on our customer's unique needs. Additionally, we deploy, migrate and manage serverless cloud solutions including AI tools and end-to-end machine learning models, so our customers are free to focus on what matters most: getting value from data. We specialize in bringing disparate parts of products or business processes together into a cohesive, productive solution that delivers results. At ClearObject, our business is connection.
Currently, we are seeking a Full Stack Developer I to join our team.
What does it take to be a winner? You are ready to begin or have just begun your career as a Developer, facilitating development activities on behalf of customer initiatives. Not only will you serve as an active owner of solution development, you design prototypes and recommend repeatable solutions to build ClearObject's data repository. In this role, you will play a part in shaping and executing the strategy to build mindshare and broad use of ClearObject's offerings with clients.
Our ideal candidate possesses the ability to connect IoT devices to cloud services with a forward-looking view of machine learning and artificial intelligence. You are self-motivated with a proven track record in developing and managing software/technology.
- In this role you will:
- Design, document, develop and deliver end-to-end IoT solutions in support of client's objectives.
- Evaluate and recommend technologies in support of ClearObject's offerings to remaining abreast of broad domain and technical knowledge as it relates to IoT solutions.
- Assist with the support of customer deployed solutions.
- Drive client satisfaction consistent with the criteria set forth by ClearObject for all client facing resources.
- Discover technical debts & challenges and assist in solving them.
- Enable and enhance knowledge sharing between your team and others in the group.
- Adhere to standard coding practices and testing that supports continuous integration / delivery; software development methodology and processes; and software release management life cycle.
- Collaborate and drive architecture and framework decisions.
- Work closely with development leadership to ensure we deliver value to our customers.
- Learn new things (every day!)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent. Equivalent years of professional experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Up to 2 years of experience developing, designing, architecting, implementing, consulting experience with enterprise applications
- Experience with infrastructure and network design preferred
- Experience with IoT technologies/platforms and Cloud Platforms (Google Cloud) preferred
- Familiarity with source code control, CI/CD, unit testing, database management including SQL (MySQL/Postgres), NoSQL and containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- UNIX commands and concepts preferred
- Familiarity with UI/UX frameworks and back end development tools preferred
- Experience working in a team environment preferred
Connection is more than what we do or how we do things. At ClearObject, connection is our why. Connection is infused in everything we do, including how we engage as a team. We are more than a collection of individuals working near one another. We are family. Our team is an eclectic group of high energy, fast-paced innovators that believes hard work and good relationships are the keys to success. Our people-first culture believes in creating a transparent and open work environment centered around integrity in all that we do.