Our current product and service offering includes customizable analytics, data, reports and a web application that integrates disparate data and video sources. The full stack developer will assist in all of the aforementioned areas while also helping us expand existing capabilities. Moving fast is a staple of our culture, and the role requires a pragmatic approach to balancing solutions that work now with solutions that work best long-term.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent degree
- 2 or more years developing software or web applications
- Creative problem-solving skills; you will help us build creative solutions to client requests.
- Curious and detail-oriented mindset; you have no problem investigating edge cases.
- Intrinsic motivation to create, document, improve and test internal processes
- Technical competency across multiple platforms
- Willingness to learn, experiment with and implement new technologies
- AWS or related cloud-computing experience; machine learning at scale is a plus.
- API development experience
- Communication skills that allow you to easily transition between technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and principles
- Git or related version control experience
- Experience analyzing, modeling or visualizing spatiotemporal data
- Experience transforming an idea into shippable software or web application
- Leadership experience managing or serving as the technical lead of a development team
- MongoDB experience
- Python experience (e.g. ETL & scraping)
- Challenge you and expect you to challenge us. Learning and collaboration are core tenets of our operation.
- Provide a flexible work schedule. We measure output, not hours.
- Set you up for success. We’ll provide the environment, tools and training you’ll need for professional development.