As a critical member of our small product team, you'll assume several roles including back-end and front-end development, on-call support, API design, architecture, operations and database engineering.
RLDatix is on a mission to change healthcare. We help organizations drive safer, more efficient care by providing governance, risk and compliance tools that drive overall improvement and safety. Our suite of cloud-based software helps organizations reduce healthcare-acquired infections, report on adverse events, and ensure patient safety learnings are deployed effectively and immediately through dynamic policy and procedure management.
RLDatix is truly global, with offices in London, Toronto, Chicago, Fairfax, Melbourne, Adelaide, Riyadh and San Jose, allowing us to be at the forefront of global patient safety and GRC movement. We envision a world where patients have access to the best and safest care possible and our team is made up of people who truly believe in what we do. We’re always looking for people who are passionate about making a positive change in healthcare to join our team.
Our PolicyStat team helps our clients make their policies and procedures easier to find, access, and manage. Hundreds of hospitals use our SaaS application to ensure that this critical information is correct, their staff can find it, and that it supports regulatory compliance.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Python and Django
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate on a small team.
- Excellent communication skills and strong teamwork ethic.
- Passion and enthusiasm for creating amazing products and delivering unparalleled user experience.
- Strongly motivated by opportunities to positively impact the direction of the company and products.
- Serve in the weekly rotation for triage of escalated support questions and server alerts.
- Take initiative to address pain points that you and/or the team experience by working to improve the software, tools or processes of PolicyStat.
- Review code contributed by the team and get it ready for production.
- Design, develop, document, and write automated tests for new features.
- Proactively analyze, diagnose, and resolve software regressions.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
Highly Desired Skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with React, GraphQL, MySQL, IPSec, SAML.
- A GitHub profile with lots of code and experience contributing to open source projects.
- Founded in 2006, acquired by RLDatix in 2019.
- Technology stack: Python 3.7, Django 2.2, AWS (RDS, EC2, S3), Ubuntu Linux, MySQL, GraphQL, React (work in progress)
- Toolkit: Git, Vagrant, VirtualBox, Trello, GitHub, Jenkins, continuous delivery / daily deploys (1000 in 2019), fast iterations
- Application review.
- Complete a work sample (< 60 minutes) in Python.
- Phone or video conversation with the team lead (< 30 minutes).
- Complete a work sample (< 3 hours) in Python + Django.
- Virtual culture focused conversation with our team members.
RLDatix offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, disability coverage, a generous retirement savings plan, paid time off, and paid holidays. RLDatix is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws.