Who we are
Combined Curiosity is on a mission to create the best learning experiences for all people to explore what they're curious about. Since 2020, we’ve experienced explosive growth and are looking for new team members to join our team.
Who we’re looking for
A product manager who loves to help engineering teams ship the most impactful software possible to as we build the world’s best hobby education platform.
Why you'd want to work with us
- You’ll be excited about the work you do - Our products genuinely impact the lives of our students and we have loads of testimonials to show for it (warning: you might need tissues for some).
- Be an owner - While our vision is clear, our ways of accomplishing it are open. Enjoy the ability to experiment and find the best solutions instead of being told what to do and how to do it. Building > bureaucracy!
- No egos - We are a small company and want people who will speak up and push hard for what is best. From the top down we are all willing to jump in to contribute for the greater good of the company. We're all learning together and from one another.
- Uncapped future - Your work doesn’t stop here. We’ve been proving our ability to massively scale hobby-based brands through our success with Piano in a Flash, and believe that as we add even more parallel, hobby-based brands to our portfolio, the sky’s the limit once we get our hands on them.
What you’ll do
- Own the full product life cycle from strategy to evaluation
- Manage priorities and stakeholder expectations
- Communicate business goals and objectives to engineering teams
- Work closely with marketing team to discover greatest needs and areas of opportunity for tech-enablement
- Assist with product & marketing backlogs, priority/road maps, and other semi-scrummy type operational work
- Ask the hard questions, burst the technotopia bubbles, and keep the teams honest about value and impact
- Develop bets and pitches, complete with data, distilled research, and mocks/comps, to tee up for resourcing teams against the most valuable work
- Be a team player, be an owner, and build something great
What you need
- 2+ years in a dedicated Product Owner, Product Manager or a relevant Product / Engineering role
- Passion for product development and continuous learning/self-improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external audiences—seriously, excellent
- Curiosity (big surprise!) and desire to build genuinely cool technology that people will love
- Ability to work in a complex, ambiguous, and rapidly changing environment
- A proven track record of helping teams ship
- Technical or engineering related skills
- Strong tech or design chops to enable you to jump in the weeds at times
- Experience with B2C software and e-learning is a plus
- Critical thinking and writing chops: ready to communicate (and debate) the merits of technology approaches, application designs, and business plans
Your compensation & benefits
- $80-110k commensurate with experience
- Equity Incentive Structure - Take share in what you build
- 401K (with match)
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO (seriously, we’ll make sure you take it!)
- 9 major holidays
To apply, please contact John Blythe