Six Feet Up is looking for a full-time and experienced Project Manager to be the voice of the user, understand unique needs of each client, and coordinate the development of web applications through a close collaboration with the Sales and Engineering teams. Is this you?
- Capture our clients’ needs
- Create flow diagrams, wireframes, functional mockups
- Develop and manage user stories and requirements
- Develop implementation plans with Tech Leads
- Coordinate development by managing trade-offs and priorities
- Manage project budgets and timelines
- Track progress, keep clients involved and engaged via progress reports and retrospectives
- You like collaborating with people
- You love solving challenging problems
- You are exceptionally well organized and detail oriented
- You love a fast-paced, multi-project environment (you will manage 5+ projects)
- 10+ years in a software development PM role
- Experience wireframing, prototyping and interpreting data and feedback using tools like UXpin or Balsamiq
- Computer Science degree or experience working as a developer
About Six Feet Up:
Six Feet Up, Inc. is a certified WBE software company that helps growth-minded leaders leverage modern technologies and processes to move their companies forward. Whether you need to build apps faster, innovate with AI, simplify Big Data, or leverage Cloud technology, we are here to help you accelerate ahead.
Companies like NASA and UCLA have sought out our passion for quality since 1999.
We work hard at promoting best practices and automation. To this end, we have founded the IndyAWS meetup as well as the IndyPy Python user group. The latter celebrated its 13th anniversary in 2020 with 1,900+ members.
Six Feet Up is powered by the EOS Process™ and is headquartered in the technology park of Fishers, right in the heart of Indiana, with a 100% remote team.
Why Work At Six Feet Up:
Six Feet Up offers a unique human-friendly work environment that thrives based on the understanding that we all do our best work when we can choose how and when we work.
Over the years, we have had a chance to work on exciting, highly-visible and renowned projects. We interact with high profile clients. We use Mac computers. We have regular ShipIt Days. We use a democratic and team-oriented decision-making process. Read more on what makes us unique at: https://sixfeetup.com/company/careers
Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject "Senior Project Manager position" and fill out a Predictive Index survey (take your time, don't rush it) at: https://assessment.predictiveindex.com/fP3/7da9a120-c72c-42b7-9c69-5fa3faabe1cf?type=candidateba