At Olio, our core focus is to make healthcare clinicians’ lives simpler and more productive by creating software that connects siloed clinical teams. We’re proud of the fact that our customers love our product, and that our work has a measurable positive impact on the lives of their patients. We’re growing fast and looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to our Engineering team.
What We’re Looking For
We view this role as a way to make a direct, meaningful impact by building and delivering features across multiple code bases and technologies. The ideal candidate will have a large amount of experience across multiple systems, and is able to reliably deliver complex tasks impacting multiple systems. This individual will support and lead the technical direction in their team, effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences, and mentor junior engineers.
What We Provide
A high-performing team. We set ambitious but reasonable goals and work together to make sure we achieve them. Delivering consistent, high-quality products to our users is our number one priority.
A supportive environment. We value open communication and make efforts to practice consistently giving and receiving feedback. We welcome diverse ideas and seek input from all team members.
Room to grow. We believe strongly in investing in our people. Opportunities for learning and development abound through design discussions, support for continued learning, one on one meetings with leadership, and more.
- 5+ years of software development experience in multiple areas
- Ability to communicate problems with technology, suggest new tools and improvements, and propose informed solutions
- Effectively communicate complex information with technical/non-technical audiences
- Proficiency building extensible and scalable APIs
- Proficiency working with relational databases
- Ability to deliver high quality work on large scale projects that span multiple systems
- Keep current with industry trends, best practices, and new technologies
- Proficiency with Ruby / Rails
- Proficiency with React / React Native
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, S3, IAM, Transfer Family)
- Understanding of HIPAA compliance
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive salary ($125-145k)
- Significant opportunities for career advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Convenient, modern office location
- Health/dental/vision insurance
Apply at olio.health/senior-software-engineer