Realync is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help grow our development team. You will participate in the full SDLC from preliminary system analysis to testing and deployment. This hybrid engineering role includes building high-quality and fully performing software that meets quality and software development standards alongside a great team.
- Ability to work independently without instructions on most tasks, but knows when to ask for help
- Comfortable with recommending which modern software development techniques and methodologies to use
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and have a working experience with agile/scrum
- Enthusiastic about problem solving, digging into issues and owning tasks to completion
- Committed to exploring new tools, languages, and techniques on a regular basis
- Serve as a mentor to the junior engineers on the development team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience implementing full-stack solutions to real business problems
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (PM, QA, & DevOps) to complete tasks
- Take ownership of product features from estimates to design and development
- Strong team player who is open to give and receive feedback
- A passion for technology and thrives in a dynamic environment with a focus on creative innovation over absolute completion
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Node/Express – 5+ years of experience
- Vue – 5+ years of experience
- Linux (preferably Ubuntu) – 3+ years of experience
Who We Are:
Realync is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company with a defined market, proven opportunity, and a track record of success. We’re looking for hungry, self-starters who are up for a new challenge, excited about the opportunity and looking to have a lot of fun along the way!
Realync is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please contact Moses Dwaram