SEP has immediate openings for senior software engineers. We've been helping companies build great software products since 1988 in a wide range of industries and technologies. We provide software product and design outsource and consulting services covering all areas of the software life cycle.
What we have to offer:
- Variety on every axis ... tools, technologies, market sectors, methodologies
- Flexible, reasonable work schedules
- Extensive opportunities to learn and develop yourself
- A community of friendly, talented, and effective peers
- Opportunities to try out different roles with minimal risk
- Gorgeous facilities
What you'll be doing:
- Work in cross-functional teams to build product
- Work on projects in a wide variety of domains: life science, medical, aerospace, finance, heavy machinery (did we mention we have a lot of variety!?)
- Build and deliver great software while maintaining a clear understanding and vision of the client’s needs
- Guide team members towards effective solutions during all stages of the project
- Maintain the project momentum through timely communication and problem solving with all stakeholders
- Deepen engineering expertise and technical capacity of team members through constructive feedback
- Help your team, client, and SEP constantly get better
Key attributes for applicants:
- A passion for great products, software development, and learning
- Great team skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
SEP is a software design and development company in Carmel, IN. SEP was started in 1988 by engineers who thrived on challenging projects and continuous learning. They wanted to build a company where software engineers - not sales - worked directly with clients to streamline innovation and encourage collaboration. That environment continues to flourish over 30 years later along with the original values and ideals that started it all.
We are an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, performance, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.