We’re seeking front-end, back-end, and full-stack engineers to help build out our SEO coaching platform! You’ll get to work with a ground-up team, help us structure the right ways to get things done, and ship work that matters. This role will help form the early foundations of our platform & user experience, and will work with our design, SEO consulting, and sales teams to bring value to customers. Current tech stack includes React UI, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Heroku.
What You’ll Do:
- Report directly to the CTO
- Ship product by working in and on our tech stack: React.js, Ruby on Rails, Postgres
- Collaborate with designers and other engineers to deliver on our product roadmap
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Consulting & Sales teams to implement feedback and guide our platform’s user experience
- Build a set of experiences that helps marketers grow revenue by managing and coaching the executing on SEO and conversion rate optimization strategies.
- Review, debug, and resolve complex problems with real-time applications.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years’ experience developing software in a SaaS environment
- Special Consideration for additional proficiency in Ruby, Rails, Python, PHP, ASP.NET, Java
- A vibrant passion for coding and creating intuitive user experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills to connect with a small, early-stage team
- Thorough understanding of web architectures and technologies (HTTP, REST)
- Experience with cloud development tools like Heroku, Github, JIRA, AWS
- Working understanding of relational databases & how UI’s interact with them (Postgres)
- Experience presenting data from a back-end architecture, to analytics-oriented users.
- A track record of hard work, meeting deadlines, and exceeding job expectations
Learn More & Apply Here: