At Olio, our core focus is to make healthcare clinicians’ lives simpler and more productive by creating software that connects siloed clinical teams. We’re proud of the fact that our customers love our product, and that our work has a measurable positive impact on the lives of their patients. We’re growing fast and looking to add a Software Engineer to our Engineering team.
What We’re Looking For
We view this role as a way to make a direct, meaningful impact by building and delivering features across multiple code bases and technologies. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively throughout all aspects of the business, not just in their code. We work directly with product, design, and customer success teams to help identify opportunities and create innovative solutions. An engineer at this level is able to deliver larger tasks to production and work independently if required. They use best practices to ship high-quality code and continue to push their knowledge.
What We Provide
A high-performing team. We set ambitious but reasonable goals and work together to make sure we achieve them. Delivering consistent, high-quality products to our users is our number one priority.
A supportive environment. We value open communication and make efforts to practice consistently giving and receiving feedback. We welcome diverse ideas and seek input from all team members.
Room to grow. We believe strongly in investing in our people. Opportunities for learning and development abound through design discussions, support for continued learning, one on one meetings with leadership, and more.
- 2+ years of software development experience in well-defined area
- Proven ability to consistently deliver high-quality features to production
- Familiarity with a backend language / framework
- Experience working with relational databases
- Communication skills and a desire to learn
- Experience with Ruby / Rails
- Experience with React / React Native
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, S3, IAM, Transfer Family)
- Understanding of HIPAA compliance
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive salary based on experience ($95-115k)
- Significant opportunities for career advancement
- Flexible schedule and remote friendly
- Convenient, modern office location
- Health/dental/vision insurance
Apply at olio.health/software-engineer