Mandolin, the market leader in livestream concerts, is hiring key members to join our rapidly growing team. You’ll report directly to the CTO and work closely with other internal and external stakeholders. If you’re interested in working at a company that is shaping the future of live music, this is your chance!
The role will serve as a technical leader setting the vision for a scalable technology stack and software architecture while being hands on and ultimately responsible for driving implementation forward.
A great candidate is comfortable taking on big challenges, with a wide array of knowledge in many modern frameworks. Key skill sets include: Node.js, Firebase, and ability to lead development teams work around integrations and platforms. Strong communication and strategic leadership skills are strongly desired.
The company is remote friendly.
What You’ll Do:
- Build new user-facing features
- Design, build, test, and deploy highly-scalable APIs
- Leverage design patterns & best practices within new codebases
- Scope and refine ideas and roadmap items into actionable work What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years developing software professionally on a team
- Hands-on experience with Node, API integrations, Docker, and other modern frameworks
- Hands-on experience with Cloud (AWS/Google Cloud), Micro services, REST APIs, and API Development
- Experience establishing continuous deployment practices, including automated testing and continuous integration
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
What We Value:
DREAMING BIG We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
MOVING FAST We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
EXPECTING MORE We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
Mandolin is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.