What you’ll be doing on the Product team at Drift:
In this role, you’ll own a key product driving Drift’s vision. We’re working to make it easier for companies to buy software from other companies. To do this you’ll:
- Help expand Drift's business by building new capabilities and improving existing ones to find new revenue streams, expand into new markets, and increase retention.
- Work closely with customers and prospects by joining pre- and post-sales calls to understand their problems intimately and validate potential solutions
- Partner with product design and engineering to quickly research, design, and build features, using quick iterations and frequent validation to confidently deliver features to market.
- Become the expert for your domain, and earn trust across the company as the go-to person for answers, finding solutions (both short and long term), and getting things done.
- Own your area end-to-end - from defining and executing goals, roadmap, and features, to getting the company excited about what you're doing by training and enabling sales and customer teams, driving adoption, measuring impact, and sharing successes.