Terminus is the leader of the account-based movement and the crucial link that connects B2B marketing and sales teams with their ideal customers. The Terminus solution arms marketing teams with an account-centric platform that delivers the intelligence and automation needed to scale ABM and revolutionize the way B2B marketing is done. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Salesforce, GE, Verizon, 3M and CA Technologies, turn to Terminus to more effectively target, engage and grow their best-fit accounts. Terminus offers savvy marketers the technology and proven expertise to radically improve account-based strategies and campaigns, increasing ROI and producing exceptional results.
Terminus is hiring a Technical Lead Engineer for our team in Indianapolis. We are looking for a hands on lead who can help architect and develop our multiple services. Data import, data distributed processing and scalability are some of the project responsibilities the lead will be expected to spearhead. Must have proven experience delivering in an enterprise environment with excellent communication skills.
We’re looking for engineers located in Indianapolis. We allow for flexible hours and telecommuting options, but you need to be in the downtown Indianapolis office on a regular basis (when/if it is safe to do so ... right now, we're all remote as one might expect).
- Take leadership responsibility in architecting our data storage and processing side of the house
- Write and review application code and services
- Coordinate with leadership to define and prioritize products and features
- Maintain infrastructure-as-code in an AWS environment
- Instrument code to provide visibility into performance and reliability
- Work with support to triage and debug customer and product issues
- Be a major contributor in defining the direction of infrastructure and platform design
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree preferred, but not required
- 7+ years of significant experience in distributed systems and web application development
- Significant experience with AWS offerings
- SQL and general database knowledge (Postgres, MySQL, Impala, Hive, MongoDB or DynamoDB)
- Work experience in marketing technologies or email systems a strong plus
What it takes to be successful
- Significant experience with backend data scalability
- Understanding the importance on delivering quality production code and services
- An interest in marketing or email technology
- Strong communication skills
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Working for a company and leadership team focused on providing a “Best Place to Work” environment
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee coverage
- 100% Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Guaranteed Stock Options
- Unlimited vacation
- Summer Half-Day Fridays(!)
- Gym membership or health and wellness reimbursement
- Parking & Transit assistance
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly free lunch, unlimited snacks and drinks
- Beautiful, high energy offices in 3 tech hubs (Atlanta, San Francisco, and Indianapolis)
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Named Best Workplace Winner 2017, 2018, and 2019 by Inc. Magazine, #61 on the Inc. 5000, and #21 on the Deloitte Fast 500
- Named G2 2020 Spring category leader for the 9th consecutive quarter
Diversity and inclusion are essential values at Terminus. We believe we do our best and most impactful work when we are a diverse, inclusive and equitable organization. We're proud to recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or transgender status), age, or disability.