Indianapolis Programming Jobs
IASTA is looking to increase the level of innovation in our software product and decrease the time to market for new features and products. We are seeking web applications developers to help with this strategic effort. The successful candidates will possess experience developing web applications and be able to demonstrate sound development practices and design skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong object-oriented software development skills
- Dedicated work ethic to deliver results rapidly
- Solid communication skills and the ability to work both independently and with a team, working together to solve problems in the most effective way
- Passion for learning new skills and technologies and sharing that knowledge with peers and co-workers
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of SQL databases and syntax
- HTML/CSS experience
- Working knowledge of common design patterns
- Familiarity with the Unix command line environment
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies and Scrum
IASTA is a team of dedicated sourcing and spend management experts who empower procurement teams to expand their impact and influence across the organization. Our unmatched blend of software and services allow companies to incorporate best-in-class purchasing practices through IASTA's spend analysis, supplier management, strategic sourcing, decision optimization, and contract management solutions. IASTA empowers procurement organizations with the tools, business intelligence, and experience needed to make responsible business decisions. Most importantly, the heart of IASTA's business model is customer success. We believe that strong customer relationships drive user adoption, which increases the ROI of our easy-to-use software and exceptional service offerings.
Iasta, a Selectica Company
12800 North Meridian Street, Suite 425
Carmel, IN 46032
Send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we're looking for:
You have an innate need to figure out what makes things tick. You’re not satisfied until you understand “how” and “why”.
You’re also not content with just writing code. It bothers you to be confined to the way traditional analyst and technical roles are defined because you’re a “jack of all trades”.
Maybe you’re the maverick developer who conducts customer discovery interviews. Or you’ve become disenfranchised with the machine of corporate politics and are burning the midnight oil on side projects.
Either way you have a bias towards action. You’re tired of spending time on things that you know aren't the true priority and will thus go unused. It’s important to you to see your work ‘in the wild’ making an impact.
Still reading this? More details here: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/1628d349