Join our team of Development Consultants and work on dynamic long-term projects. Most of our team members are long-term employees who enjoy consistent work and a collaborative team approach!
- Develop APIs with Ruby on Rails and possibly other frameworks.
- Write and maintain APIs using GraphQL and REST.
- Write automated software unit and integration tests.
- Work as a team in an Agile environment.
- Work directly with UI developers.
- Maintain/support customer applications.
- Design database models/schemas for new applications or features.
- 2+ years work experience with commercial software development as a software developer.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in technology related disciplines OR equivalent real-world experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level proficiency in a server side framework. Ruby on Rails preferred, but experience in a similar one such as Express, Phoenix, or Django with the flexibility to learn may be considered.
- Able to work and collaborate with a variety of customers.
- Comfortable using docker and docker-compose for application development. (nice to have)
For more than 20 years, Moser Consulting has been the go-to source for exceptional IT talent with the ability to self-manage. At Moser Consulting, our people are our #1 asset. We hire the best people, welcome them like family, connect them with opportunities, and let them do what they do best: produce innovative solutions to technology problems.
Our culture gives us a competitive advantage by keeping our employees happy, healthy, and by lowering stress levels in a very demanding industry. It is no accident that we are recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana. We focus on giving employees: an incredible work space; a fun, collaborative, and creative atmosphere; an extremely generous compensation package; and dozens of outstanding and unique perks usually not found at one company.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.