The Software Engineer is responsible for a variety of duties related to the development, enhancement and deployment of web-based software systems. This position will design and develop scalable, functional software from business requirements while simultaneously providing support to existing applications.
- Works the entire technology stack, including the database, application and client tiers.
- Writes reusable, maintainable, scalable, and documented code that adheres to policies and procedures.
- Develops new features and functionality to existing applications based on requirements documented by functional business units.
- Investigates, analyzes and makes recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications.
- Other duties logically associated with this position may be assigned.
- Supervision Received: Director of Web Development
- Supervision Given: None