High Alpha is hiring key team members for a new B2B SaaS, web3 startup. This position will be with High Alpha’s latest company, which is pre-public launch. The business is building the first marketing and sales software platform for the web3 industry (NFT projects, DeFi protocols, DApps, protocols, and other crypto-native businesses). It will be the first startup in this industry and the first web3 business to launch out of High Alpha.
You’ll work closely with the internal High Alpha team while reporting directly to the CEO as part of the founding team. If you’ve ever been interested in working at a company as the founding engineer, this is it!
About This Role:
As a Software Engineer, you will have the unique opportunity to be a creator, builder, and innovator as you help design and build a first-of-its-kind SaaS platform for the web3 industry.
This role will be responsible for the early technology, engineering, and infrastructure organization while also keeping the company on the bleeding edge of innovation and web3 technology. You will initially lead the development efforts around building and scaling the MVP, while also helping develop a strategic long-term roadmap for building a high-growth, venture-backed software platform.
As a member of the founding team, you will also have a hand in setting the mission and values for the business. You will have an opportunity to be an active participant in key business decisions and help shape the culture of the overall organization.
What You’ll Do:
You will be an integrated member of the cross-functional development team. You will be a part of building our customer and end user-facing web applications and the backend that powers them. You will help triage and fix bugs that make it to production. We will work together to define the early-stage product and the processes and procedures that guide how we work as a team. Responsibilities include:
- Ship product by working in and on our full and evolving tech stack:
- Nodejs / Reactjs
- SQL / Neo4j
- Ethereum / Alchemy / Moralis
- Google Cloud Platform
- Collaborate with other engineers to design highly-performant services
- Guide, mentor, and coach fellow engineers and put best practices in place on the team
- Extend our data pipeline through event-driven services running on GCP
- Build integrations with platforms like Moralis, Alchemy, Discord, Twitter, SendGrid, and others
- Be customer-obsessed, build applications focused on their needs, and establish and adhere to software engineering best practices and user-centric design principles.
- Work with all areas of the business, including end-users, to help guide the product roadmap aligned to the business goals
- Work with cloud-based platforms and tooling
- Utilize modern DevOps, CI/CD, and monitoring tools to quickly and efficiently deliver and maintain high-quality software
- Be quality-minded to ensure consistency, reliability, security, and performance.
- Participate in regular code reviews and architecture discussions in an effort to maintain a simple and clean codebase.
- Triage and remediate bugs throughout the system and development process
- Refine ideas and roadmap items into actionable work
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years developing software professionally on a team
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Expertise writing extensible platforms and APIs
- Hands-on experience with cloud providers like AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in a remote setting
- Experience in Solidity, building DApps, or blockchain development a plus, but not required
- An interest in learning blockchain development, Solidity, and smart contract development
To apply, please contact Drew