DelMar Software Development is actively looking to add several full-time software developers and UI designers to our dynamic team. We are a small company that cares about its clients and its employees.
Founded in 2004, DelMar has worked with over 130 clients nationwide, contributed to over 385 projects in a variety of industries, and logged over 150,000 hours on these projects. Combined, our staff has over 135 years of professional software development experience. We build all types of custom software applications including web, mobile, desktop and cloud. In fact, most of the systems we develop use a combination of them.
How many of these traits describe you?
- Experienced designing and building apps for web, smartphones, websites, and/or desktop
- Knowledgeable of programming languages, frameworks and architectures
- Comfortable working with users and other stakeholders to gather requirements
- Familiar with business requirements and able to ask appropriate questions that help clients determine features they must have
- Organized, with good time management skills and initiative
- Detail-oriented in your work
- Capable of working on your own and in a team
- Interested in the craft of design and software development
- Motivated to create solutions that help others
- Intrigued by the technical challenge of making software as efficient and elegant as possible
- Excited to work in a casual, but not undisciplined, environment
- Positive, supportive and inclusive (We promise to have the same attitude toward you!)
Experience & Requirements
What’cha got? We want to talk to you, whether you are looking for your first programming job or have many years of experience and are looking for a new opportunity
What We Offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Sensible Mon-Fri work schedule, six weeks time off, and overtime is never required
- 100% medical insurance coverage
- Monthly deposits to your Health Savings Account