As a Software Developer, you’ll be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the full stack of web-based software in our collaborative team environment. Specific roles and responsibilities will vary with experience and capabilities. We are currently seeking individuals to join us in the following roles: Associate Software Developer, Software Developer, and Senior Software Developer.
- Collaborate and communicate with a remote software development team in varying time zones.
- Write well-designed, testable code and automated tests.
- Follow established patterns and approaches within existing code bases.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Participate in constructive code reviews (on both sides -- everyone reviews others and everyone gets reviewed).
- Provide feedback and help determine best practices for both processes and code.
- Ruby on Rails
- SQL (MySQL)
- Unit tests
- Memory profiling
- Performance profiling
- Background workers
- Writing technical design docs
- API implementation
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Heroku)
- Are self-disciplined and have a great work ethic.
- Are detail-oriented, data-driven, creative, high-energy leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Take ownership of anything that comes your way.
- Have prior experience working with SaaS and CRM business platforms.
- Have good time management skills.
- Communicate well.
- Love to learn new things and are willing to take direction.
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful work
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Match
- Onsite Gym
- A fun and fast culture, and an experience you will cherish forever
Our best match is a self-starter, highly collaborative, resilient, tenacious, driven, and goal-oriented and wants to work around people with similar traits.