Company Overview: PactSafe was founded in 2013 to give our customers and their customers precious time back into their lives. We're building the contract acceptance platform of the future, leveraged by some of the most innovative companies in the world. By securely powering acceptance that scales with their business and integrates seamlessly, companies like DoorDash, Wayfair, Upwork, Angie’s List and CDW have been able to transform the way they interact with customers. With ambitious goals going forward, PactSafe is looking to bring on talented, passionate people to help build something special.
At PactSafe, we offer growth and opportunity: While we revolutionize the way our customers do business, we also empower our employees to excel. As one of the most steadily-growing tech companies in Indianapolis, we invite you to be a part of our quick-paced, rewarding, and fun work environment. For this particular role, you'll work closely with engineering and design leadership – giving you the opportunity to learn about our business, customers, and technology.
What does a "Software Engineer - React" at PactSafe do? As a Software Engineer - React, you will be a member of our App Squad, which is responsible for building the front-end application that's used by our customers. You'll be responsible for developing and testing highly-scalable applications built for the enterprise. Your involvement will span all areas of the product development lifecycle – from discovery to delivery, and everything in between.
As a member of our tight-knit engineering team, you will have a direct impact on the direction of our product and the technologies that we implement. You'll work with senior members of the engineering team to implement best practices and leverage the latest services and frameworks to build an innovative product that you’re truly proud of.
- Involved in all aspects of the product development process – from discovery to delivery and everything in between.
- Responsible for developing and testing an enterprise-ready application, with a focus on scalability, reliability and availability.
- Implement development best practices and drive innovation using the latest services and frameworks.
- Work closely with teammates across product, engineering and design to understand business and technical requirements, and deliver impactful features to our customers.
- Ideally, you have experience working with React or another modern JS framework to build production software.
- Ideally, you have experience building web applications or services for customers.
- You’ve been responsible for building code to meet technical requirements and acceptance criteria.
- You’ve worked on a team, either as part of a class project, an internship, or professionally, where you had to brainstorm, develop collaboratively, and review the work of your teammates.
- You’ve had to wear multiple hats in a role – including development and testing.
- You’ve welcomed projects that fell outside the scope of your normal role.
- You’re passionate about learning and continuing to evolve your skill set.
- You’re eager for new challenges and welcome a wide range of responsibilities.
- You enjoy taking ownership of a problem and finding the solution on your own.
- You love getting your hands dirty and troubleshooting complex problems.
- You excel in situations that require you to work through ambiguity or solve challenging problems with little-to-no direction.
- You can pivot on a dime in a fast-paced work environment.
- You’re not afraid to try something new, fail miserably, and try again.
- You're excited to work at a fast-paced startup and contribute to a flourishing tech community.
We want you to be the best you:
We want to make sure you’re growing professionally while you're here at PactSafe. Our leadership team launched our “Work Someplace Awesome” policy this year, where employees are reimbursed for working anywhere (yes, anywhere) in the world to further their life and work experience! We're focused on providing our team with everything they need to be their best professionally and personally.
If you’re looking to take on exciting new challenges and make a valuable impact on the future of a growing company, then we want you on the PactSafe team!
To apply, please fill out this form.