DriverReach is the innovative software solution that streamlines the process of qualifying and hiring CDL drivers, allowing companies to Hire. Better. Faster.
Our progressive approach to applicant tracking tools and ever-evolving CRM functionality, along with a growing database of previous employment history, helps boost companies’ speed-to-hire and efficiency.
While our leadership team has a strong foundation in logistics, driver recruiting, and software development, we are continuously seeking talented professionals to collaborate with us. We are building a world class team to help the trucking industry solve its ever-increasing driver shortage problem with software and technology.
Why work for us:
- We offer a dynamic, positive culture with great leadership and teamwork, rooted in honesty, integrity, candor, and a genuine desire to help people.
- First-rate professional growth opportunity for those who seek to excel and advance in their career with a quickly evolving technology company.
What you’ll be doing: As a technical support engineer you’ll play a key role in internal DriverReach application development and support by providing timely and effective resolution to system issues through troubleshooting. You will primarily work to diagnose and address system issues due to upgrades, new feature releases, and software integrations. Key internal customers include the product development and client success teams. The best candidate for this job loves solving problems. You’ll need to think quickly and methodically, occasionally devising workarounds to keep customers humming and helping the team plan longer-term solutions.
- Helping internal teams through live chat, email, phone calls, and live meetings to ensure the product is functioning optimally
- Making ad-hoc calls with customers and integration partners to troubleshoot issues live, as necessary
- Utilizing effective troubleshooting strategies to quickly identify the source of the problem and putting a game plan together to tackle it quickly
- Using reporting and ticketing systems to track and capture changes made and documenting best practices to enhance system processes
- Ruby on Rails
- SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Heroku)
- Are self-disciplined and have a great work ethic.
- Are detail-oriented, data-driven, creative, problem-solver who enjoys collaborating with a team to help customers find success through technology.
- Understand and have experience in console work.
- Know and understand scripting using Ruby within the Rails framework.
- Take ownership of anything that comes your way.
- Have prior experience working with SaaS and CRM business platforms.
- Resourceful and strong at troubleshooting.
- Can explain complex ideas in simple terms.
- Love to learn new things and are willing to take direction.
What Will You Get:
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful work
- Remote work environment
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Collaboration with a fun, friendly, and brilliant team
- Opportunities for career advancement in a growing company