The Application Support Engineer is responsible for the development and maintenance of application documentation, training material, and end-user application testing. Serves as a primary application administrator and responsible for documenting, troubleshooting, and maintaining the College’s enterprise applications suite.
- Resolve helpdesk tickets for the Application Support queue.
- Manage user access accounts for all systems.
- Auditing of special accounts.
- Monitor application health.
- Plan, create, and maintain all production batch job schedules.
- Provide end-user application support and training.
- Develop and maintain application documentation and training material within the knowledgebase.
- Develop and oversee end-user application testing and acceptance criteria.
- Act as primary application administrator, coordinating application installation, patching, upgrades, and support.
- Participate in professional activities related to improving job skills and knowledge.
- Work effectively and diplomatically with peers and users, share expertise with peers, and encourage a team-oriented environment.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Manage security of individual user access accounts including, but not limited to, Oracle applications, servers, databases, and end user facing applications.
- Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned.