About the opportunity
Structural is a dynamic tech startup, groundbreaking new ways to use data to unleash the potential of people and teams. We’re looking for a React/React Native Software Engineer, with strong attention to detail, accuracy, and prioritization capabilities, to join our team. In this role, you will help build the future of Structural.
More specifically, you will:
- You have experience writing production-quality code.
- Really great if you’ve worked with any of the following technologies: ReactJS/React, MongoDB, GraphQL.
- Extra amazing if you also have UI/UX design experience.
Most important to us is attitude and a team-oriented approach. Everyone at Structural shares a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a results-oriented and team-based atmosphere. In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who wants to help our customers succeed, is adept at problem-solving, and thrives in a constantly changing, entrepreneurial environment.
We would also ideally like to see the following:
- You thrive when trusted to make the right decisions, but don’t hesitate to ask for clarification or help when you could use it.
- You’re organized and passionate about documenting services you write for other developers or customers.
- You’re able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- You’re curious and stay up-to-date with new technologies and how other companies are using them to their advantage.
Structural is a rapidly-growing startup with offices in St. Paul, MN and Indianapolis, IN that allows organizations to unleash the potential of people and teams. We currently have thousands of employees using our platform. Our leadership team was instrumental in the founding of ExactTarget (IPO 2012; sold to Salesforce for $2.5b in 2013), GovDelivery (grew to 250 employees and sold to Vista Equity Partners for $153m in 2016), and Pearson VUE (grew to a $600m business). Through these high-growth and dynamic experiences, we developed a passion for developing and enabling world class people and teams. This is reflected in our culture at Structural; and in the solution we provide to our customers.